Step back in time absorbed by the colors and lively peace that vibrates in the atmosphere of Trinidad, Cuba. Join us for a cultural experience in an energy exchange as we strip down our way of life, settling into a place of discovering self.
In a place cut-off from the world we will have the openness to see things from a different perspective as we soak in the life of Cuba’s culture. Slowing down into life experience as we journey through a time of connection to authenticity. Our days will be full in living life without distractions from outer realms.
Guided by a local, Alain Guillen who grew up in Cuba and now a resident of Miami Beach this trip is one where it will feel like your visiting your best friend who wants to show you all the best parts of the town they live in.
We will be staying in a house together that has been handpicked by Alain and Jen for it’s charm and beachfront residency. Fresh clean home meals will be prepared with love by a local with a lot of care and love. While some meals will be enjoyed out on the town.
- daily yoga and meditation sessions
- airfare and visas
- airport transfers
- all meals (delicious fresh local meals, breakfast, lunch, and dinner at both our bed and breakfast and local family-owned paladars)
- Housing in a beachside bed and breakfast on Playa Ancon just outside the main city of Trinidad, Cuba
- daily outings- get to know Trinidad with a historical and architecture tour, a trip to Valle de los Ingenios to learn about the sugar history in the region, and much more
- Not included but available: Snacks and alcoholic beverages, massages
Wake up and enjoy fresh juices
- 7:30-9:30AM : yoga
- 10:00AM : breakfast on the terrace
- shower and grab taxis into town
- 11:30AM walking tour of Trinidad to look at architecture from the 16, 17, 18, and 1900’s. Learn about the history of this Cuban significant town
- 1:30PM lunch in town
- 3:00PM salsa lesson
- 4:00PM walk around town enjoy several great local museums, the artisans market, the wonderful local people
- 5:30PM taxis back home
- 6:30PM sunset meditation/yoga
- 8:30PM seaside dinner
Discounts through September 16, last week before registration closes
DOUBLE OCCUPANCY Per Person
$2,400 // $300 discount $2,100
Chartered Airfare and transportation *leaving from Miami Airport
Yoga+Meditation with Sharon Aluma
Fresh Local Meals
An Experience of A Lifetime
paypal fee of 2.9% added as shipping and handling or pay with venmo @organicvinyasa
SINGLE OCCUPANCY Per Person
QUAD OCCUPANCY Per Person
Sharon Aluma is a Yogi who embodies the ancient practices of yoga in a clear and approachable way for the modern world. She has a unique ability to draw from the various ancient paths within mysticism and bring these teachings together in a clear and concise way that allows for a true understanding of yoga.
Sharon effortlessly meets people exactly where they are and opens space inviting each practitioner to elevate to their inner personal threshold, living in transformation. The authenticity she brings seen through her smile alone elicits a genuine level of trust from any student while her comprehensive understanding of the unspoken universal vibrations brings practitioners to new spaces within.
Alain Guillen & Jennifer Frehling